Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook, with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for someone who shares our values, namely, with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business. This persons delves deeply into business at the client level, is flexible, accepts change as an integral part of work, and focuses on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, this person bases their decisions on data and numbers and can give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission — creating the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Organize live streams on Facebook.
- Collaborate with design teams and live streaming managers to organize live streams.
- Collaborate with PPC specialists to launch advertising campaigns on Facebook pages.
- To manage and support Facebook pages.
- Solve all technical issues on Facebook pages with technical support.
- To be a product owner of the direction of Facebook pages development in the company and to solve all problems that arise.
- Collaborate with lawyers on contractual issues.
- Collaborate with financiers on payments to creators.
- Work with miscalculations of budgets for Facebook pages.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in managing social media pages.
- Understanding of current trends in social networks.
- Project manager skills.
- Skill in working with spreadsheets and reporting.
- Skills of working with various tools for content creation.
- Understanding of the process of launching advertising campaigns on Facebook.
- Time management skills.
- Self-organization and self-motivation.
- Proactive position on the development of Facebook pages in the company and for creators.
- Ability to describe and present your own idea.
- Ability to solve difficult cases.
- Perfect English language skills (must have)
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in our field
- Meticulous - delving deeply into the client's business at the client level.
- Flexible - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - our primary focus is is affecting income growth and reducing costs, then everything else.
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition: the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great work environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of exciting success stories and a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieving impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!