Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for developing more than 3,000 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for a person who shares our values and expertise and strongly desires to be the best in their business. This person should aspire to delve deeply into the business at the client level, be flexible and accept change as an integral part of work, and be able to focus on measurable results. Beyond just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give constructive feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission, namely to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
- Will depend on your experience and skills.
- We discuss in more detail at the interview.
Why we would choose you
- Education: Decree in Finance/Economics/Tech.
- Experience: More than 5 years on similar roles
- Fluent English
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Experience of work with different financial institutions (banks, payment systems, investment brokers, crypto exchanges)
- Project management skills
- Managerial financial reporting skills
- Financial analysis and modelling skills
- Risk management skills
- General research and analytical skills
Would be an advantage:
- Western Education / any financial designations (CFA, ACCA, etc)
- Product Management skills
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - a focus on what affects income growth and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, and make adjustments
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people who know everything about the world of online videos
- An endless number of remarkable success stories shared with a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!