Many companies are currently overwhelmed with organizing employee benefits and the current advisor market does not offer adequate digital solutions.
At Degura, our vision is to improve digitization and reachability, so that every employee should have foolproof access to benefits at their companies. Using our solution they do not have to listen to hours of sales pitches or understand realms of prospectuses.
We had an amazing growth journey, and sales of our software have doubled. We have further improved our product with the help of a professional team and renowned investors. We now want to take the next steps with a powerful team.
- Create immersive user interfaces (UI) by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as Product, Design, Engineering, etc.
- Build and maintain a living style guide/design system using Atomic Design to create a consistent look and feel
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into fresh and beautiful high-fidelity designs
- Collaborate with Frontend Engineers to create a state of the art responsive user interfaces
- Work closely with our users and iterate based on their feedback and observed behavior
- Work in cross-functional, agile teams where peer-to-peer mentoring is the standard
- 4+ years of user interface/product design experience (you are an Artist at heart) in an Agile software development environment
- Passion and drive for simplicity and elegance while having an intuitive grasp of composition, balance, symmetry, and white-space
- Proven track record designing applications for desktops, tablets, and mobile devices
- Good knowledge of design patterns, living style guides, design systems, and Atomic Design
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools: Marvel, Figma, UXPin, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Intellectually curious and embrace sparring and working in a team
- Fluency in English with German being a plus