YOUR MISSION- Design and development of our polyglot, cloud-native oriented products for headless CMS platforms
- Inspire our developer team and that of our customers with the new cloud-native, decoupled and polyglot content platform development as a dev lead
- Use of agile development methods (processes and tools) such as Scrum, Kanban
- Solution design and problem search
- IT studies or comparable technical training, also ambitious self-taught
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Very good knowledge of microservice architectures
- Structured, independent and responsible work
- Analytical thinking
- Motivation to learn new web technologies
Nice to have:
- Quarkus or SpringBoot, Micronaut
- Very good knowledge of NoSQL
- Knowledge of working with React/Angular
- Perfect written and spoken German, good knowledge of English, fluent TEAM
Our employees are important to us:
- Team spirit, inclusive, equal and multicultural workplace
- Free choice of Mac, Windows or Linux
- Team & tech events
- Regular feedbacks/ 1-on-1's
- Ergonomic workplace
- Individual career planning, we encourage further development
- High-performing work environment with short decision-making processes
- Compatibility of family and career (We offer you a very flexible working environment and try to make everything possible, whether different working time models or 100% remote work)
- Modern office in a central location
- Drinks and snacks
ethinking GmbH is a young company based in the heart of Berlin.
We implement new digital business models, platforms, mobile applications, and websites and support our partners and customers with strategic advice, project planning, conception and design through to technical implementation. Our customer portfolio includes RTL Deutschland GmbH, FUNKE Gruppe, n-tv and Ringier AG.
We are looking for you – follow the path to success with our team.
We are never bored - we have exciting, complex customer projects! And since many of our customers are early adopters, we work with cutting-edge technologies.
We make our own decisions - no venture capital, no outside decisions!
We believe in work-life balance and have a sense of family - we like to work together and do something together, but we don't have compulsive 'BEER and FOOTBALL' after 6 p.m.!
We are only strong together - independence and commitment to the team count for us
We are well prepared to get to know you:
The application process is completely digitized. Job interviews and introductory appointments will take place online until further notice. In addition, our recruiting team will support you with advice and action in the event of technical challenges within the application process.
And we are also well prepared for the time after you have been successfully hired: Digital induction, online training, and support with work from the mobile office are a matter of course for us during the COVID19 crisis.