Who is AIR?
AIR is a global Media-Tech company, the third-largest YouTube partner in the world in terms of traffic, and responsible for the development of more than 3,500 creators with an astronomical 20+ billion views each month. We’ve developed the largest ecosystem for creators on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook with over 50 products and services.
- Develop YouTube video creator channels
- Promote artists on YouTube
- Help digital-first creators earn more
- Work with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Create advertising projects with brands and creators
- Set trends in the world of YouTube
We’re looking for a person who shares our values, namely with expertise and a desire to be the best in their business; to delve deeply into the business at the client level; to be flexible, and accept change as an integral part of work, and to focus on measurable results. Rather than just doing the work, the person should base their decisions on data and numbers and be able to give feedback.
Based on these values, we strive to fulfill our mission, namely to create the most advanced products to develop creators and brands and influence the creation of content that changes the world.
We are looking for a specialist who will:
- Participate in product development, user behavior analysis, and product refinement to better meet users’ needs.
- Work with IT and Media products for creators and bloggers.
- Conduct strategic marketing budget management to achieve product business goals.
- Conduct strategic analysis of competitors, build conclusions, and implement the best solutions for the product.
- Identify the best marketing tools and product promotion.
- Develop and successfully implement communication and marketing strategies for the product to achieve KPIs based on ROI and ROMI.
- Increase LTV customers.
- Control the development of marketing materials.
- Prepare reports on the marketing and financial performance of the product.
What skills are we looking for?
- You have at least 4 year of experience as a Brand Manager or Digital Marketing Manager.
- You have a good background in digital marketing (РРС, SEO, Facebook, and other social media).
- You have analytical skills.
- You have experience in creating marketing strategies.
- You know how to set the right business goals and achieve them.
- You know how to implement strategic planning.
- You know firsthand what ROI, ROMI, and LTV are.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Saas / IT / media products or services.
- Experience with FinTech products or services
- Experience with USA and Canada markets.
- Exceptional expertise - striving to be the best in your field
- Delve deep - delve into the client's business at the client level
- Flexibility - accept change as an integral part of the business
- ROI-oriented - first do what affects the growth of income and reduces costs, then everything else
- Data-driven - data-driven assumptions and decisions
- Appreciation - feedback and recognition - the ability to notice, evaluate, encourage, note, make adjustments.
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health insurance
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development
- Casual working environment
- Social projects for the soul
- Unlimited growth potential and all of YouTube at your feet!
- Great working environment with a team of exceptional people, who know everything about the world of online video
- An endless number of bright success stories, a team of professionals who burn with ideas and achieve impressive results
Do you want to be involved in outstanding projects? Send us your resume.
If we feel you could be a good fit, we will contact you soon!